White Room Nightclub is an old and well-known name on Patong Beach’s famous Bangla Road, but one which has undergone a major reboot, providing a large, chic and modern party space. The first-class lighting rigs and sound systems – along with top talents on the decks – make it a fantastic place to party while the décor and design give it a degree of sophistication.
The impressively large dance floor in the middle of the long room is filled with trendy young dancers by a good mix of the latest R&B, Hip Hop, Dance and House music. Closer to the entrance, before the floor, is the main bar and seating. Beers and house pours from the exotic blue-lit bar start at 120 baht.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
There is a cocktail bar at the opposite end of the room, in the slightly elevated VIP section, which hosts 12 tables. There is also a bottle service here, with prices starting at 3,400 baht for a 700ml bottle of Smirnoff vodka with five mixers. The bar is positioned below the Deluxe floor, which offers fantastic views across the whole club in extreme comfort and seats about 50 people.
What was once known as quite a small, intimate venue was knocked down and replaced with the 600-capacity venue which opened in April 2015 and now dominates Soi Gonzo. The small side street is accessed through the Aussie Bar complex, a short distance from the beach end of Bangla Road. Entry is free for both men and ladies.
True to its name, the interior of White Room Nightclub is mostly white, which gets washed with colour from the state-of-the-art light system. The dress code sets the mood of the place and demands a smart, classy look – as does the resident club photographer. If you show up in a Chang Beer singlet, you will be turned away. The drinks choice is similarly classy, with the star drinks packages including Belvedere vodka and Cristal Champagne.
The emphasis on sophistication does slightly tone down the wildness of the parties and the dance floor will perhaps not be as packed as other venues along Bangla Road, but the great music still gets people moving. For the most urbane and refined experience on the street, White Room Nightclub is the place to go.
White Room Nightclub
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - late
- Location: Soi Gonzo, off Bangla Road, Patong Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)81 582 1756
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/whiteroomnightclubphuket
- Price Range: Free entry