Wok Pagoda Kitchen offers a tempting assortment of fusion dishes along with sweeping views, a great wine list, and reasonable prices. The sister establishment of Mom Tri’s Kitchen, the globally renowned chef works his culinary magic with fresh ingredients to create the perfect blend between traditional Thai fare and Western favourites, with added twists from other parts of Asia. Dishes are shared between groups in a traditional Thai style of dining, so there’s no need to worry about having food envy when you see someone else’s meal! Wok Pagoda Kitchen is around 10 minutes from Kata Noi Beach. Call the restaurant in advance though and you can arrange a free transfer from the Kata / Karon area.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Dishes are mostly prepared using a wok or a charcoal grill, ensuring ingredients are lightly seared with the delicate flavours still locked inside. The succinct menu leans heavily towards seafood and fish, with fried oysters served with a spicy and smooth Sriracha mayonnaise, grilled tuna sitting on top of a sweet pineapple curry, and prawns paired with the tanginess of tamarind and crunchy quail eggs. Meat-lovers won’t be disappointed though, with lamb, pork, and duck also available; prices range from 220 baht to 490 baht and upwards. Feast your eyes on the views of Chalong Bay and various islands that speckle the ocean whilst admiring the unusual wok-themed decor.
Wok Pagoda Kitchen
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00 daily
- Address: 32/78 M.4, T.Chalong Muang, Phuket
- Tel: +66 (0)76 608 899