First Time in Phuket Town
What To Do In Phuket Town on your First Visit
Your first time in Phuket Town could see you very easily overwhelmed by the sheer scale of the city and the huge variety of things you will find there. The provincial capital has perhaps the densest concentration of interesting things to see and do of anywhere on the island, not to mention its unique selection of boutique restaurants and shops, its busy night markets, beautiful historic streets and much more besides.
Some of the best bits of Phuket Town are surprisingly well hidden in the warren of old, narrow streets. Some of the most fascinating sites are so well concealed that the majority of visitors never even know what they’re missing. This guide, detailing what to do in Phuket Town in one day, will help to make sure that you have all of the information you need to make the most out of your first visit to this remarkable place.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour