Our 6 Spa & Pool Penthouses are nestled atop a terraced hill and represent the very best in luxury living. These crowning architectural achievements offer two levels of total privacy and tranquility . Indulgent, intimate and romantic, they provide the perfect sanctuary for couples.
Covering an impressive 400 sqm, these residences offer unparalleled views of the surrounding tree-lined valleys and hills .
The interiors reflect the discerning taste of world-famous designer Rene Ozorio, who has beautifully combined a contemporary style with expert touches of Asian craftsmanship, creating a stylish East-meet-West balance in tribute to the location’s Sino-Portuguese heritage.
The ground floor comprises a spacious lounge-cum-dining room, guest bathroom, infinity pool, outdoor romantic sala and an expansive terrace. Upstairs, sliding doors separate the exquisitely appointed master bedroom and dressing room from the adjoining en-suite and free-standing Jacuzzi tub. The bedroom opens to an outdoor terrace where couples can lounge and fully appreciate the panoramic views.
Last but not least, the penthouses include a most exclusive fully equipped private spa with its own steam room and outdoor courtyard, where staff access via a separate side entrance, ensuring guests’ privacy is never compromised.
- Inspiring views of our legendary mountains
- 10x3.5m infinity-edge private pool with sundecks and romantic sala
- Ground floor : spacious living room , dining room , kitchenette and guest bathroom
- 1st floor : a luxuriously proportioned master bedroom and dressing room leading to a large, sensual en-suite bathroom with a large free standing Jacuzzi bath as well as indoor and outdoor rain showers. Sliding doors open to an outdoor terrace featuring an oversized lounger.
- Private spa room: a tranquil indoor/outdoor oasis dedicated to divine treatments, rejuvenating the mind, body and soul include a steam room.
- Modern Asian interiors with touches of European heritage, exquisitely decorated using traditional hardwoods, and natural textiles such as silk and cotton. Light and airy, with floor-to-ceiling windows, exuding peace and tranquility.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and sliding doors allow for uninterrupted views of the lush valleys and stunning night skies.
- Hair dryer, coffee and tea making facilities, maxi-bar, refrigerators both in kitchenette and dressing room upstairs, and personal safe
- International direct dial telephone
- State of Art, SONOS sound system with separate zoning
- IPod docking station
- Flat screen television at ground floor. Flat screen TV on the first floor in the bathroom
- CD/DVD player (enjoy our fabulous collection of albums and movies from our Library at The Plantation Club )
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary delightful breakfast in the privacy of your villa or at The Plantation Club buffet
- Complimentary afternoon tea daily at The Plantation Club
- Complimentary shuttle to Layan Beach