Sailing in Phuket and the Andaman Sea
Phuket is the base for sailing the Andaman Sea, and there are few places on earth that compare to the Andaman Sea when it comes to sailing.
The Andaman Sea, with Phuket as its hub, will always be Thailand's reigning maritime jewel. Here we find some of the most beautiful islands and beaches in the region, crystal clear waters and stunning geography. The diversity of this geography is also a powerful attraction.
Phuket has emerged as the star performer in Thailand's thriving tourism industry. Beautiful beaches, a warm winter climate and isolated islands are the core attractions that lure millions of tourists from colder climates each year. These are exactly the kind of attractions that those on boats are much better positioned to seek out and enjoy.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay