Sailing in Phuket and the Andaman Sea
Phuket is the base for sailing the Andaman Sea, and there are few places on earth that compare to the Andaman Sea when it comes to sailing.
The Andaman Sea, with Phuket as its hub, will always be Thailand's reigning maritime jewel. Here we find some of the most beautiful islands and beaches in the region, crystal clear waters and stunning geography. The diversity of this geography is also a powerful attraction.
Phuket has emerged as the star performer in Thailand's thriving tourism industry. Beautiful beaches, a warm winter climate and isolated islands are the core attractions that lure millions of tourists from colder climates each year. These are exactly the kind of attractions that those on boats are much better positioned to seek out and enjoy.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe