Sailing Beyond Phuket
Malacca Straits, Mergui Archipelago, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
South of Phuket through the Malacca Straits lies one of the busiest and most modern ports-of-call in the world, the island state of Singapore, with many fascinating points to see along the way in Malaysian waters.
For a completely different experience, sail northwest to Myanmar's Mergui Archipelago or further still to the Andaman & Nicobar Islands of India - both of these remote areas remain largely undiscovered sailing paradises. Aspiring adventurers take note.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour