Phuket Yacht Clubs
Phuket Sailing Services0
Yacht clubs are as much about socialising as the actual sailing. They're not only a good place for vistors to interact with the locals and expatriates but they're an educational place for kids to learn the essential skills of yachting. Phuket Island, with its many yachties and visiting sailors, has two yacht clubs.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Ao Chalong Yacht Club
The Ao Chalong Yacht Club is a meeting place for local and visiting skippers and crew. See notice board for club events and fixtures including match racing, regular fun race days and social events. Sailing programs for kids offered. Temporary membership available for visiting yachts.
- Remarks: See http://www.acyc-phuket.com for details
Sail In Asia
Sail in Asia is the Premier Sea School in Asia. They are Asia’s only professional training school. Their instructors have over 25 years of experience in yachting, dinghy sailing, windsurfing, powerboating and nautical studies (both RYA and IYT). Sail in Asia training are the only IYT school in Asia licensed and audited as a One Stop Sail and Powerboat Training Shop. They are able to offer you recreational courses for pleasure sailing such as Learn to Sail, International Crew and Bareboat Captain or professional courses such as Yacht Master and STCW 95. They also have a range of watersports equipment that include Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 08.30 – 17.00
- Location: Ao Yon
- Address: 6/37 Ao Yon Bay Moo 8, Boeray-Khaokad Road, Tambon Vichit, Amphur Muang, Phuket, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0) 872 810 458
You May Also Like