Phuket Boat Lagoon
The Boat Lagoon Phuket is located in Koh Kaew on the northern outskirts of Phuket Town. Fully operational since 1994, it was Phuket Island's first marina complex. The marina is surrounded by a group of condominiums, the Boat Lagoon Resort, serviced apartments, restaurants, shops and offices.
This circular 180-berth lagoon was originally a tidal flat Read More...
- Location: On Thepkasattri Road in Koh Kaew Area on the eastern side of Phuket. It sits side-by-side with Royal Phuket Marina.
- Remarks: Saphan Bay, VHF Channel 71
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 238533 - Fax: +66 (0) 76 238541
Phuket Yacht Haven
Located at Laem Phrao, east of the bridge at the head of the channel, is The Yacht Haven Marina, completed in 1997 with 150 berths for vessels up to 60 metres.
Yacht Haven can be accessed from the east on all tides, though deep draft vessels need to take additional care to follow the channel during lows.
A great advantage of the Yacht Haven is its proximity to Phang Nga Bay, the major all-year yachting playground for Phuket. Accessibility to the nearby international airport is an advantage for those wishing to berth yachts here and fly in for holidays or weekends.
Laem Phrao is a safe year-round anchorage with The Yacht Haven Marina providing berthing for those yachts looking for alongside facilities. Berthing is available for vessels up to 60 metres on the outer berths with depths of 4 - 5 meters and the minimum depthin the smaller berths is 2 metres at LAT.
On shore is the Haven Restaurant and Bar, showers, lockers and toilet facilities. The Yacht Haven also offers fuel, water and provisioning services.
- Remarks: Laem Phrao, VHF Channel 68
- Address: 141/2 Moo 2, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket 83110
- Tel: 076 206 704-5 - Fax: 076 206 706
Royal Phuket Marina
Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) is strategically located along the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, on the doorstep of famous Phang Nga Bay. The marina is Thailand's first world-class luxury lifestyle marina and stands on over 30 hectares (190 rai) of prime land, right next to Phuket Boat Lagoon in Koh Kaew right by the road from Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tue-Thu 15:00-22:00, Fri 15:00-00:00, Sat 12:00-00:00, Sun 12:00-22:00
- Location: Royal Phuket Marina, between Pasta Basta and Les Anges
- Tel: 081- 8058933