Boat Lagoon - Phuket Yacht Haven - Royal Phuket Marina
Being an island, Phuket's a popular yacht destination and its sheltered east coast is an ideal mooring location with its three major marinas. So far so good but a quick glance at a chart will reveal that the marinas can only be approached from the south as the island's link to the mainland - the Sarasin Bridge - is fixed and too low for most boats to get under.
However the marinas' great facilities and easy access to beautiful and fascinating Phang Nga Bay more than makes up for this.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
All Marinas in Phuket
The Boat Lagoon Phuket is located in Koh Kaew on the northern outskirts of Phuket Town. Fully operational since 1994, it was Phuket Island's first marina complex. The marina is surrounded by a group of condominiums, the Boat Lagoon Resort, serviced apartments, restaurants, shops and offices.
This circular 180-berth lagoon was originally a tidal flat at the head of a shallow, meandering two-mile creek named Klong Tha Rua. The marina is professionally run and features a wide range of services for maintenance and repairing boats up to 80 tons, from dry stacking to travel lift to fork lift, yachties can find all the assistance required to take care of Read More...
- Location: On Thepkasattri Road in Koh Kaew Area on the eastern side of Phuket. It sits side-by-side with Royal Phuket Marina.
- Remarks: Saphan Bay, VHF Channel 71
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 238533 - Fax: +66 (0) 76 238541
Phuket Yacht Haven
Located at Laem Phrao, east of the bridge at the head of the channel, is The Yacht Haven Marina, completed in 1997 with 150 berths for vessels up to 60 metres.
Yacht Haven can be accessed from the east on all tides, though deep draft vessels need to take additional care to follow the channel during lows.
A great advantage of the Yacht Haven is its proximity to Phang Nga Bay, the major all-year yachting playground for Phuket. Accessibility to the nearby international airport is an advantage for those wishing to berth yachts here and fly in for holidays or weekends.
Laem Phrao is a safe year-round anchorage with The Yacht Haven Marina providing berthing for those yachts looking for alongside facilities. Berthing is available for vessels up to 60 metres on the outer berths with depths of 4 - 5 meters and the minimum depthin the smaller berths is 2 metres at LAT.
On shore is the Haven Restaurant and Bar, showers, lockers and toilet facilities. The Yacht Haven also offers fuel, water and provisioning services.
- Remarks: Laem Phrao, VHF Channel 68
- Address: 141/2 Moo 2, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket 83110
- Tel: 076 206 704-5 - Fax: 076 206 706
Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) is strategically located along the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, on the doorstep of famous Phang Nga Bay. The marina is Thailand's first world-class luxury lifestyle marina and stands on over 30 hectares (190 rai) of prime land, right next to Phuket Boat Lagoon in Koh Kaew right by the road from Phuket Town to the airport.
With 350 berths for yachts of up to 35 metres long and 400 luxury waterfront villas, penthouses and condominiums, the marina ranks among Asia's premier boating hubs.
It is Asia's most sophisticated and high-tech yachting infrastructure and the island's only marina with a boat lock, non-tidal deepwater basin and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tue-Thu 15:00-22:00, Fri 15:00-00:00, Sat 12:00-00:00, Sun 12:00-22:00
- Location: Royal Phuket Marina, between Pasta Basta and Les Anges
- Tel: 081- 8058933