Anchorages at Nai Harn Beach
Phuket Sailing Guide0
Anchorage is in 8 - 10 metres virtually anywhere in the bay. Dinghy landings can sometimes be exciting early and late in the season, because of the surf.
This southwest facing beach is particularly attractive, but with only two hotels here it is never crowded.
Phuket Town is 45 minutes away by taxi, which can be hired during daylight hours.
The Royal Phuket Yacht Club, a splendid hotel perched on the north side of the bay, is a 5-star establishment of considerable fame. Dining in the hotel is excellent, and the evening view from the hotel's deck is unbeatable.
This bay is one of the favourite gathering points for cruising yachts over Christmas and there are a few local style beach restaurants.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Jungle Beach (Ao Sane)
There is secure anchorage in 10 metres either in front of the Baan Krating Phuket Resort or just to the east in front of a smaller bungalow resort. The access road passes underneath the Phuket Yacht Club.
Nai Harn Marine ChartRate This Place: ( votes)