Anchorages at Nai Harn Beach
Phuket Sailing Guide0
Anchorage is in 8 - 10 metres virtually anywhere in the bay. Dinghy landings can sometimes be exciting early and late in the season, because of the surf.
This southwest facing beach is particularly attractive, but with only two hotels here it is never crowded.
Phuket Town is 45 minutes away by taxi, which can be hired during daylight hours.
The Royal Phuket Yacht Club, a splendid hotel perched on the north side of the bay, is a 5-star establishment of considerable fame. Dining in the hotel is excellent, and the evening view from the hotel's deck is unbeatable.
This bay is one of the favourite gathering points for cruising yachts over Christmas and there are a few local style beach restaurants.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Jungle Beach (Ao Sane)
There is secure anchorage in 10 metres either in front of the Baan Krating Phuket Resort or just to the east in front of a smaller bungalow resort. The access road passes underneath the Phuket Yacht Club.
Nai Harn Marine Chart
You May Also Like