Sailing in Phuket Region
Phuket Sailing Guide
To the east and northwest of Phuket are some of the most stunning sailing grounds to be found anywhere. There are hundreds of anchorages, hidden coves and beaches among the many uninhabited islands, under soaring limestone cliffs and in waters teeming with tropical marine life.
Some spots, such as Phi Phi, are now well marked on the tourist map, while others may still offer quiet new surprises for cruising yachtsmen. Good sailing conditions year-round in many areas.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour