Phuket Sail Makers
Phuket Sailing Guide
It's sort of logic that Phuket, with its nautical roots and history, would be a place to obtain good quality sails. For major jobs go to Roly Tasker whereas for the smaller work, Cobra in Chalong is the place to head for.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Cobra International Co., Ltd. & Sea Sports Co., Ltd.
Situated on the road down to the Ao Chalong jetty from Chalong Circle. Specialises in all types of canvas work including sail covers, biminis and awnings. Also making small sail & repairs for yachts up to 30 feet. New windsurfer equipment and sails as well as repairs. All types of watersports catered to such as body boarding, kite surfing, Hobie Cats and lots more.
- Address: 1/11-12 Chaofa Rd, Chalong Bay, Phuket
- Tel: 076 381 065
Rolly Tasker Sails (Thailand Co., Ltd.)
Makes and delivers duty free sails world-wide, for all sizes of yachts from Sunfish to Furling Mailsails and Genoas for mega yachts. Repairs all types of sails. All modern machinery, clothes and colours. Rigging and spar services. Sail repair area and larger chandlery shop on the Wat Chalong road.
- Address: 26/2 Chaofa Rd, Chalong, Phuket 83130
- Tel: 076 280 347 - Fax: 076 280 348