Anchorages at Singapore
Singapore Sailing Guide0
Singapore is the large island at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Its geographical position has made it the key port in South-east asia and a cross-roads for major east-west shipping routes. The waters around Singapore are well patrolled and the movement of all vessels is monitored.
The island state is the most developed in the region, with excellent facilities, communications, public transport and international travel connections.
Embassies or consulates of all nations can be found in the city. The city is a modern vibrant multi-cultural nation state with all the facilities a Westerner would expect — including the price. All kinds of yacht equipment and spare parts are readily found and good shipyard facilities exist in several locations. (Read our Singapore Guide)Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Singapore to Batam Marine ChartRate This Place: ( votes)