Anchorages at Singapore
Singapore Sailing Guide0
Singapore is the large island at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Its geographical position has made it the key port in South-east asia and a cross-roads for major east-west shipping routes. The waters around Singapore are well patrolled and the movement of all vessels is monitored.
The island state is the most developed in the region, with excellent facilities, communications, public transport and international travel connections.
Embassies or consulates of all nations can be found in the city. The city is a modern vibrant multi-cultural nation state with all the facilities a Westerner would expect — including the price. All kinds of yacht equipment and spare parts are readily found and good shipyard facilities exist in several locations. (Read our Singapore Guide)Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Singapore to Batam Marine ChartRate This Place: ( votes)