21 kilometres south of Phuket International Airport and 20 kilometres north of Phuket Town, Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket overlooks a 3.2 kilometre stretch of pristine white sandy beach on Bangtao Bay. In a beautiful beachfront setting on the northwest coast of Phuket Island, the resort faces the warm waters and cool breezes of the Andaman Sea.
Phuket is Thailand's island paradise in the Andaman Sea, with its white sandy beaches, warm emerald waters, lush green hills, saltwater lagoons, coconut groves, and tropical forest. Hundreds of islands are accessible to small craft from Phuket, many of them uninhabited, many of them forested and fringed with spectacular coral reefs. The popular islands around Phuket – Koh Phi Phi, Surin and the Similan islands – are ideal for sailing, diving, snorkeling, golfing, and much more.
Be sure to visit Phuket’s southern Laem Promthep, a favourite spot to watch the sunset. It’s just one of many beautiful spots on the island.
- Phuket FantaSea 6.9 km/4.3 miles
- Heroines' Monument 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Wat Phra Tong (Half Buried Buddha) 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Wat Phra Nang Sang (3 Bronze Heads of Buddha) 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Surin Beach 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Park with Ton Sai Waterfall 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Mai Khao Bay 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Patong Beach 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Wat Chalong Monastery 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Phuket Aquarium and Marine Biological Research Center 31.0 km/19.3 miles
- Phromthep Cape 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Phang Nga Bay 55.0 km/34.2 miles
- Phi Phi Islands 55.0 km/34.2 miles
- Similan Islands 101.0 km/62.8 miles