Phuket Shopping Guide0
Need a new suit? Get a made-to-measure cashmere suit in just a couple of days - for a fraction of the cost at home! One of the best value buys in Phuket is tailor made clothing. Cashmere suits, smooth dinner jackets, fashionable evening wear, hand-made cotton shirts - couture classics created in a couple of days.
Take advantage of the package deals offered by many of the tailor shops which give discounts if you have several items made. Choose your cloth (they have cashmere, wool and cotton as well as silk) and your style. After a couple of fittings, your order will be ready in a few days! If you're short on time, many tailors will send the outfit to your own country and accept repeat orders from overseas - provided your measurements haven't changed!
While the tailors are adept at producing copies of clothes in magazines, for best results it's better to take the suit or shirt you want copied. It's also best to order at the beginning of your holiday so you can have several fittings ensuring a perfect fit. You'll be amazed at both the workmanship and the cost! Tailor shops can be found in all the main resort areas and in some of the larger hotels. Shop around for the best materials and deals.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Rate This Place: ( votes)
You May Also Like