One of the many things Thailand is famous for is an extensive selection of cheap tailor shops, particularly in the main tourist resorts like Patong. With this list great tailors in Phuket, we've narrowed a choice of hundreds down to just a few of the best, ensuring high-quality materials and workmanship, as well as the prompt delivery of fairly priced clothes.
While these tailors are adept at producing copies of clothes in magazines, you get results by bringing them the suit or shirt you want duplicating. It's also best to order at the beginning of your holiday so you can have several fittings. If you're short on time, many tailors will send the outfit to your own country and accept repeat orders from overseas – provided your measurements haven't changed!
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Magnifique Tailor is one of the top-rated tailors in Phuket. What makes them really stand out is the dedication to customer satisfaction, the high level of skill, the value for money, and the many positive reviews from previous customers.
Located near Patong Beach, whether you’re looking for a stylish new work suit, an outfit for a special occasion or would simply like to add some classy tailored pieces to your existing wardrobe, the professional and experienced tailors at Magnifique Tailor Phuket will work with you to ensure your full satisfaction. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10.30am to 11pm, Sundays from 2pm to 11pm
- Location: 80/3-4 Thaveewong Road, Dr. Wattana Street, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 292 949
RK Fashions is a top-rated tailoring shop in Patong. Though founded in 1994, the shop’s owners have worked in the tailoring industry since the late 1980s. As well as offering a wide range of competitively priced customised garments that have been made to measure and created according to your detailed instructions, what sets RK Fashions apart is its dedication to supporting the local community. The RK Fashions Foundation supports a number of organisations, with donations made following each purchase. You can help with social endeavours while sourcing your new wardrobe. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10.30am to 10.30pm, Sundays from 4pm to 10pm
- Location: 104/34-35 Soi Post Office, Thaweewong Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 891 2273
Peach Thai Tailor
Peach Thai Tailor is where personal service and friendly advice with no pressure makes up the excellent experience you’ll have while being fitted with impeccably tailored clothing. Mr Jaroon and his family have over several decades of experience as Phuket tailors, yet their designs for men's shirts, trousers and jackets follow the latest in European styles. You can also call to ask about their free transportation services.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 8.30am to 6pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: 6/1 Siriraj Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 892 4126
InStyle Bespoke Tailors is a longstanding tailor in central Patong. If the assortment of well-displayed and well-made garments isn’t quite enough to tempt you, have a chat about your clothing requirements with the experienced and professional team. They’ve been in business for many years and staff members have a knack for knowing what will suit somebody – it’s like a mini fashion consultation. It’s easy to get to the shop as you can call to arrange a free pick-up from your hotel, with no obligation to buy. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 10.30pm
- Location: 92/7-8 Thaweewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)89 665 6195
Narry Bespoke Tailors is almost an institution in Phuket’s hectic tailoring world. The first Narry Tailor shop was established in Bangkok in 1977 and then made its way to Phuket's shores 22 years later when the long-established, father-and-son operation opened in Patong in 1999. This successful Delhiite family-business offers high-quality bespoke tailoring, hand-sewn by extremely competent collaborators. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: Armoni Patong Beach Hotel, 92/12-18 Soi Dr. Wattana, Thaweewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 919 2533
Tailor Pro Phuket is located in the heart of Kata and has a good reputation for offering high standards of customised, made-to-measure clothes. With an array of materials to choose between, including various cottons, fine Thai silks, cashmere, linen, and wool, you can have almost any item you want tailor-made. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10.15am to 10.30pm, Sundays from 12pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 100-63, New Kata Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0) 81 498 5915
Amorn’s Tailors in Kata Noi has a stock of high-quality fabrics, including cotton, silk, wool, and linen, all in a range of colours, so you can have a whole new wardrobe custom-made if you wish. A skilled professional will take your measurements and take detailed instructions as to what you want. If you have your own design already in mind, the team is happy to work with you to achieve what you’re looking for.
All work is done in-house, with the company’s staff members including a pattern maker, tailors, and machinists. Call in advance and you can arrange a free pick-up from the local area. Relax and enjoy a complimentary drink while discussing your requirements and weighing up your options. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10.30am to 10pm, Sundays from 5pm to 10pm
- Location: 55 Kata Noi Rd, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 530 314