Here is a short list of the many shops in Phuket
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Turtle Village offers holiday shopping without having to travel too far from Mai Khao Beach. You can find the shopping centre just a short walk from Anantara Resort and Marriott's Mai Khao Beach. This uniquely designed 'village' comprises 2 levels and covers 3,000 square metres of retail space. Here, you can find gifts, Thai souvenirs and clothing selections as well as options for dining.
It is quite convenient to have this shopping and dining complex in such a secluded part of Phuket. Even so, the prices are typically on the higher side when compared to similar goods sold elsewhere on the island.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11pm
- Location: 889 Moo 3, Mai Kao, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 314 899
Soul of Asia
Soul of Asia showcases master paintings and antiques as well as exclusive interior decor. The shop is at the centre of Phuket Town and was converted from 2 old Chinese shophouses into a magnificent gallery with more than 700 square metres of gallery space.
The unique gallery space is filled with Asian art and antique items, Chinese antique furniture, antique rugs and exquisite porcelain ceramics. You can also find exclusive jewellery pieces as well as an exclusive collection of marine shell products.
- Location: 5/50 Moo 3, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 271 629
Chan's Antique House
Considered by most as among the pioneers of the antique business in Phuket, Chan’s Antique House is a well-established family enterprise that’s been in the business for decades. The family personally selects quality antiquities from Burma, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand and searches for only the finest in craftsmanship.
Wooden, bronze, marble and stoneware Buddha images are featured with a large selection of lacquerware, furniture and decorative art objects. A variety of replicated pieces are also available in a separate section of this expansive showroom. For your convenience, they can also have your acquisitions professionally packed and shipped worldwide.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 9am to 5pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: Highway 402, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 261 416
With items sourced directly from the importer, Wine Collection ensures not only an excellent assortment of wines but also great selections at wholesale prices. Whether you’re buying small or large quantities, you may choose from well over 200 exclusive labels.
Visiting most of the vineyards himself, shopowner Michael selects top quality bottles and follows through with watchful eyes for proper storage and shipping to their 4 shops in Thailand.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 10.30pm
- Location: 19/60-61 Moo 8, Chaofa Road, Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 282 411
Peach Thai Tailor
Peach Thai Tailor is where personal service and friendly advice with no pressure makes up the excellent experience you’ll have while being fitted with impeccably tailored clothing. Mr Jaroon and his family have over several decades of experience as Phuket tailors, yet their designs for men's shirts, trousers and jackets follow the latest in European styles. You can also call to ask about their free transportation services.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 8.30am to 6pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: 6/1 Siriraj Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 892 4126