Premium Outlet Phuket
Brand-name clothing at Bargain Prices in Phuket Town0
The shops at Premium Outlet Phuket on the Bypass Road deal in guaranteed brand-name clothing and sports accessories at bargain prices. Apart from Thai brands, other articles on sale include Lacoste, Guy Laroche, Hush Puppies, Warner Bros, Pierre Cardin, Van Heusen, Levi’s, Lee, Nautica, Adidas and Nike and feature discounts of up to 70%.
It’s an attractive, open-plan designed shop kept at a constant cool temperature.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
There are a few outlets that are devoted to children with clothes, toys (from the famous Ben10 to Warner Bros’s merchandise) and more. Golfers, don’t miss a chance to shop for professional equipment, accessories and apparel brands at Golf Challenge - the biggest specialty golf store in Thailand. For those looking for Thai handicrafts and souvenirs, look no further than the Tha Chang Shop. It features a good selection of silver cutlery, woodworks, shell products, handbags, cotton and silk sarongs as well as scarves.
Some shoppers take the word ‘premium’ to mean luxury brand names but don’t expect to find any Louis Vuitton or Gucci here. Still, you'll enjoy sifting through the 300 brand names (over 90% are international) in the 18,000sqm retail space. The property is owned and run by one of Thailand’s leading fashion retailers and manufacturers of garments with over 30 years’ experience.
Premium Outlet Phuket
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: On the Bypass Road (aka Chalearmprakiet Ror 9 Road)
- Remarks: They have branches all over the country including Pattaya, Cha-Am, Kho Yai, Krabi, Samui and Udon Thani.
- Tel: +66 (0)76 350 500