Surin Tesco Lotus Park
The Surin Tesco Lotus Park offers easy shopping and leisure time to Cherngtalay and Surin Beach residents and has facilities for expats and hotel guests as well as locals. A large Tesco Lotus supermarket with parking space is at its nucleus while diagonally opposite stands a McDonald’s branch with both indoor and outdoor seating. An assortment Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 10pm
- Location: 474 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Phuket HomePro Village
Phuket HomePro Village consists of a big home improvement store and several other retail shops and banks including Boots Pharmacy, Top Charoen Optical, a camera and IT shop, sportswear and more. There's also a Villa Supermarket, making this a particularly popular spot for the local expat community.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 10pm
- Location: 61/10 Moo 10, Chalong, Muang, Phuket, 83130, Thailand
Located just a short walk from Anantara Resort and JW Marriott Phuket, this uniquely designed 'village' has 2 levels and covers over 3,000 sq m of retail space. Here, you can find gifts, Thai souvenirs, clothing selections and dining. Tenants include Jim Thompson silk shop, Triumph lingerie and swimwear, Soul of Asia, Kashmir Gallery and Turtle Mart.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11pm
- Location: 889 Moo 3, Mai Kao, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 314 899
Just 300 metres north of Central on the Bypass Rd is another shopping mall called Big C. The outdoor car park (there's also underground parking here) is the site of quite a few clothes stalls and several stalls selling car accessories as well as decorative household goods. Inside the mall is a modest choice of shops and restaurants, a food court and, of course, the Big C supermarket.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 11pm
- Location: 72 Moo 5, Wichit, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 249 444
Index Living Mall
Close to Central Phuket is the Index Living Mall, which specialises in chic household goods. There are home theatre systems, artworks, bedding, kitchenware and even a few clothes outlets, but the main part of the mall deals in high-quality items such as pans, rugs and the like. And in case you get the munchies while shopping, there's a rather incongruous food outlet right by the cashiers.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: Soi Chaloem Phrakiat, Wichit, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 249 541
Supercheap, just north of Phuket Town, is well worth a visit. Almost the size of a city block, it's a sprawling warehouse-like shop stacked high with every product you could possibly imagine and more. If there's any logic to its layout, it would be difficult to explain, but its seeming lack of logic is the very Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 4am to 10pm
- Location: 46/30 Thepkasattri Rd, Ratsada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 609 000
Tesco Lotus Extra Phuket
Tesco Lotus Extra was the first major modern shopping centre in Phuket and has a range of high-quality goods on offer. It's basically a supermarket with a decent toys department and a pretty good electronics section. The mall also features other stores such as McDonald’s, Boots, a good electronics shop, lots of fast food, fashion outlets and more ATM machines than you can shake a credit card at. There are also some stalls in the aisles between the many stores. Upstairs is a food court and a kids' play area.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 11pm
- Location: 104 Chalermprakiat Ratchakan Thi 9 Road, Ratsada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 254 888