30 Minutes to Escape
Great for families and groups of friends, 30 Minutes to Escape features two themed rooms to choose from, each with their own set of clues and puzzles that you must decipher in less than 30 minutes in order to win. The live action game is filled with excitement and is a great way to engage in Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:00
- Location: 3rd Floor, Jungceylon Shopping Centre, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)63 081 5992
ATV Tours in Phuket
Phuket ATV is the most well-established ATV Company in Thailand. Set in 350 acres of wild and fluctuating terrain containing rubber trees, mangroves, hillocks, beaches and jungle, the opportunities here for four-wheel adventure are seemingly limitless.
On arrival at the ATV camp we get fitted out with helmets and gloves then, after a safety briefing on Read More...
The Boathouse Oceanfront Cooking Class
The Boathouse Oceanfront Cooking Class takes place every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. If you’ve ever wondered just how to recreate the matchless harmony of flavours, textures, spices, and aromas of Thai cooking this is the place to come to for informative and amusing instruction in a beautiful location.
At 10:00 on a bright and sunny Wednesday Read More...
- Location: Boathouse on Kata Beach
If you need an adrenaline fix, look no further than bungy jumping. For those adventurous types who live for challenges, you can jump 50 metres over the green-blue water of the Jungle Lagoon at the Jungle Bungy Jump in Kathu.
Set over a picturesque pond, formerly an old tin mining site, but now a safe location Read More...
Escape Hunt Phuket
Escape Hunt Phuket is a fun and challenging live escape game in which players step back to the end of the 19th Century to take the role of Sherlock Holmes and solve the series of puzzles against the clock that will lead to free them from the room they are locked in. Located diagonally opposite Tiger
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Diagonally opposite Tiger Kingdom and Patong Go-Kart Speedway at the foot of Patong’s mountain on the Kathu side
- Tel: 076 323 861 or 082 789 9620
If you’re the type of person who loves to zip through the sky 40 metres above a jungle environment, Flying Hanuman in Kathu is just the right place for you. Eco-friendly and well executed, Flying Hanuman explores the jungle in a decidedly aerial way. Read More...
- Location: on the road to Kathu Waterfall
- Address: 89/16 Moo 6, Soi Namtok Kathu, Wichitsongkram Road, Phuket 83120
- Tour Available: Flying Hanuman Tour
Football Crazy Golf
Football Crazy Golf Phuket opened in December 2011 and is located next to the original Phuket Go-Kart circuit at the bottom of Patong hill’s Kathu side. This activity is extremely popular in Scandinavian countries where tournaments are organized every year but is relatively new to Thailand (the first Football Golf course opened in Koh Samui in Read More...
- Location: on Phra Baramee Road at the foot of Patong hill, in a small soi on the right-hand side when going toward Patong Beach.
- Remarks: : Football Crazy Golf is situated in a soi full of activities: go-kart, motocross, ATV, buggy, monkey show, cobra show, elephant trekking are all in the vicinity. Free Wi-Fi.
- Tel: 076 611 088
Football & Futsal in Phuket
Football or soccer has long been an extremely popular sport in Thailand while futsal is coming along quite well in recent years (Thailand was the host for the 2012 FIFA Futsal World Cup).
Phuket is responding to the needs of many footballers and athletes who enjoy practicing their kicking skills or those who just want to Read More...
Go-Karts in Phuket
The Patong Go-kart Speedway is open every day from 10:00 to 19:00. Pit your driving skills on a challenging racing track. Single and double karts plus helmets are available and there's floodlighting for evening races.
The track has a car park, restaurant and seating area for spectators. Read More...
- Opening Hours: daily 10am-7pm
- Location: On the main road in Kathu between Patong Beach and Phuket City.
- Tel: 076-321949
- Price Range: From 390 Baht for 10 minutes.
Hanuman World Phuket
Hanuman World Phuket is an exciting yet extremely safe treetop ziplining adventure just to the west of Phuket Town. With 30 thrilling lines up to 400 metres in length, dodging between huge and ancient trees in dense hillside jungle, it is a great way for families and thrill-seekers to get close to nature without risking either Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
- Location: Off Rural Road 4010, just south of Prince of Songkla University, Phuket Town
- Tel: +66 (0)81 979 2332
Paramotoring in Phuket
Paramotoring in Phuket is a chance for anyone to see the island from a totally different angle. Sky Club Asia was established in Hua Hin in 2007 and opened its Phuket branch in 2013. Under Austrian management, this company’s main job is to teach how to fly with a paramotor (aka powered paraglider). Tandem flights are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily – best time for flying is very early morning
- Location: Phuket Pa Khlok Airfield. From Phuket Heroines circle on Thepkasattri Road, head east on Road 4027, the airfield is about six kilometres away on the right-hand side.
- Tel: 087 401 1113
Phuket Adventure Mini Golf
Phuket Adventure Mini Golf in Bangtao is a new addition to the fun and challenging activities on the island. People looking for a unique mini golf experience should check out this 18-hole miniature classic golf course surrounded by tropical trees and foliage. The price includes equipment but you are also welcome to bring along your own Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11:00 – 23:00
- Location: Bangtao Beach Road, Soi 2 (if coming from Tesco Lotus Bangtao follow the road past Sunwing Resort and continue until the Phuket Adventure Mini Golf. It’s located between Dalar Resort and Sunwing Resort
- Tel: +66 (0)76 314 345
Phuket Racing Kart
Phuket Racing Kart is popular with groups of friends and families seeking a thrill and adrenaline injection when visiting Chalong. Have fun and get competitive as you challenge your travel mates and race around the large 700-metre track, seeing who can keep the fast cars under control and be the first to complete the circuit. There Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: 82/25 Patak Road, near Phuket Shooting Range, Chalong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 628 0130
- Price Range: From 990 baht
Phuket Shooting Range
Phuket Shooting Range is without doubt the biggest attractions and activities complex on Phuket Island. Founded in 1989 it offers a suprisingly wide range of fun and exciting things to do: these include a shooting range, a racing go kart track, a snake farm and show, elephant trekking, paintball and ‘airsoft’ BB gun setup, ATV rides, Read More...
Rock Climbing and Abseiling
Just a few hours away from Phuket are some of the most challenging and beautiful climbing sites in the world, attracting both novice and hard core climbers. Most of the action is on the towering limestone rocks in the headland between Tham Phra Nang (Phra Nang Cave Beach) and Railay East beach in Krabi. To get there, take the bus (about 2.5 hours from Phuket to Krabi Town, then a long-tail boat ride from either the pier at Krabi Town or from Ao Nang Beach), rent a car or arrange a tour that includes accommodation in Krabi.
Click here to find out more about Rock Climbing in Krabi.
Sepak Takraw in Phuket
Sepak Takraw is a very popular sport in Southeast Asia. Every evening until sunset you can see groups of Thai men and boys kicking a woven rattan ball back and forth. Nothing unusual about that, you may think but watch a little closer and count how many times that ball hits the ground. Hardly ever.
Sometimes the Read More...
Tiger Muay Thai Camp
Tiger Muay Thai & Mixed Martial Arts Camp is serious stuff. This is not the sort of place visitors wander into for a few hours to learn a few moves, enjoy a workout and then wander out again. Tiger is the most dedicated Thai Boxing camp in the country and by extension, the world, and trainees Read More...
- Location: Soi Tha-ied, Ao Chalong, Amphur Phuket
- Tel: Day office: 076 367 071 or 076 367 072 - Night office: 088 116 8066
Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Trekking
The three-in-a-day trip to Phang Nga Province combines elephant trekking, river rafting, and a waterfall excursion in green mountain forests, where there’s not a beach umbrella in sight. Beaches are fine but there’s a whole lot more to do in Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi provinces.
The Phuket-to-Phang Nga trip is only 90 minutes, but the Read More...
Zorbing at Rollerball
Zorbing is a fun activity for the whole family. Opened in 2012 and located near Lim’s restaurant on the hills overlooking Kalim Beach, participants at Zorbing at Rollerball descend a 190m hill track (one of the longest tracks in the world!) inside a three-metre diameter flexible plastic ball.
Hill rolling (the official name of this activity) Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 – 18:00
- Location: Kalim Beach
- Tel: 089 872 6532 or 084 240 9215
For those who arch an enquiring eyebrow when the word ‘Zumba’ is mentioned it’s quite a enlightening thought to learn that worldwide approximately 14 million people take weekly Zumba classes in over 140,000 locations across more than 150 countries, and those figures are rising.
If you’re already a Zumba enthusiast then take heart as you can Read More...
- Tel: Kaye Smith - 086 955 6169