Phuket Top 10s
The Best of Phuket: An Overview
Phuket’s got so much going for it: Some of the best restaurants in Thailand, unforgettable sunsets, glorious beaches, fantastic luxury resorts, world-class shows, unique eco-tours, some of the best diving sites in the world and much, much more. Within each of these categories, there are also a great many choices and alternatives.
We’ve compiled Top Ten lists of virtually everything that the island has to offer, from the best places to watch the sun go down to the best places to party; if you can do it, we've got the list of where it is best done. Simply comb through them and learn at a glance what’s hot in Phuket.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
DoubleTree Resort Phuket in Surin Beach is a child-friendly place to the point of being almost child-specific. Its range of features especially appeal to family holidays, which is something none of the other big-name hotels around it on Surin Beach can claim. That does not make it a destination exclusively for children though. The 250 rooms each have the comfort and sophistication you would expect from a hotel operated by the Hilton and the tropical surroundings with nearby shopping, entertainment, water sports and a buzzing nightlife make the resort as fun for adults as it is for children.
Address: 106/27 Moo3,