The 10 best city centre hotels in Phuket Town are the most comfortable choices for those who particularly want to enjoy the island’s wealth of history and culture. Phuket Town itself has a fantastic range of museums, galleries, quirky restaurants, unique shops and, of course, the famously colourful streets of the historical Old Town. Exploring the town is on the bucket list of most visitors, making these hotels very popular choices.
Choosing from this list of the most popular Phuket Town city centre hotels puts you the shortest possible distance from all of the best bits of this fascinating place. Even the accommodation options here are idiosyncratic, highly varied and have significant historical interest in their own right. This page shows the cream of the crop, ensuring that you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay in Phuket’s provincial capital.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay