Although Bangtao isn’t exactly a frantic shopping hub, especially when compared to the huge megamalls and department stores of Patong Beach and Phuket Town, it does host plenty of quality shops and boutiques to satisfy the more compulsive shoppers, as well as providing plenty of stores for holiday-goers to pick all their basic necessities.
Our list of shopping destinations in Bangtao presents the most interesting and original stores located around Laguna Phuket Resort Complex, most of them being dedicated to quality handcrafted products from Thailand and Southeast Asia.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Boat Avenue is a large shopping complex located right before Tinlay Place and the entrance of Laguna Phuket Resort Complex. Covering an area of 30,000 sqm, Boat Avenue features different sections: 2 luxurious Zcape condominium buildings; a long row of 4-storey buildings hosting stores, offices and restaurants; a shopping street featuring chic fashion boutiques, massage parlours, and beauty salons.
Container Mall is an original 2-storey shopping mall made of vividly coloured shipping containers, a Villa Market (convenient store); and B-Mall, a shopping mall counting about 20 boutiques. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 7pm
- Location: 49 14 Bandon-Cherngtalay Rd, Choeng Thale, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)92 014 9872
Lemongrass House is an original shop run and created by an American expat, Bobby Duchowny, who used to surf in Malibu and worked in the Hollywood movie industry before coming to Thailand in 1996. It was then when he started his business by producing neem oil which is used in many products (mosquito repellent, cosmetics, soaps, and more). Today, his success is quite evident, as this is just one of his 14 Lemongrass Houses across Asia.
Lemongrass House Bangtao is housed in converted shipping containers brightly painted in yellow and green. It's set along Srisoontorn Road at the entrance of Cherng Talay Village (when coming from the Phuket Heroines Monument). Inside, all the fragrances of the products on display make the atmosphere very pleasant; here, you’ll find only natural products – soaps, massage oils, candles, essential oils, baby powder, and more – perfect quality souvenirs or presents to bring back home. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 8pm
- Location: 10 / 2 M.1, Soi Cherngtalay 1, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 325 501
The aptly named Canal Village is the shopping and dining hub of the luxurious Laguna Phuket Resorts Complex. The village is set on the shore of one of the complex’s lagoons and hosts about 40 units from jewellery boutiques to clothing fashion stores, to sport equipment shops to restaurants and bars, including some famous brand-names such as Jim Thompson which has two outlets in the village.
Canal Village is a pleasant place to hang around and shop as it is laid out like a walking street. The few restaurants and bars open here offer a cool way to spend the end of the afternoon around a drink while watching people passing by. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Hours vary
- Location: 390/30 Moo 1, Srisoonthorn Rd., Cherngtalay, Talang, Phuket, 83110, Thailand