Our list of the 10 best cheap hotels in Kamala is ideal for those who want to visit this gorgeous, quiet beach in Phuket, but don’t want to break the bank in the process. The main criterion for being included in this list, aside from being in Kamala, is that the room must be available for US$50 or less per night. That will leave you with plenty of holiday money left over to spend on fantastic spa treatments, fine dining, shopping and enjoying the town’s friendly nightlife – or taking a trip just down the coast to Patong if you want to party hard.
Just because a place is on this list of 10 Kamala hotels under US$50 per night does not make it some second-rate hovel, though. In fact, the choice of cheap accommodation in Kamala is pretty impressive and will generally cover all of your basic needs. With our great special offers and discounts, you might also find some surprisingly high-end rooms finding their way on here, too.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The Trend KamalaKamala
With a stay at The Trend Kamala in Kamala, you'll be convenient to Phuket Fantasea and Laem Singh Beach.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Free self parking is available onsite. Read More...