The Kamala Beach nightlife scene may not be the most buzzing on Phuket’s west coast, but it hosts enough cool venues to satisfy mellow partygoers. The best nightspots in Kamala include bars, restaurants and other nightlife entertainment venues.
Other interesting spots in Kamala present an eclectic choice such as stylish and opulent lounging options in 5-star resorts, unpretentious and friendly beer bars, sports bars and pubs, and even cool rock ‘n’ roll bars. Kamala is pretty quiet, but it has enough quality venues to entertain its visitors at night.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Café del Mar Phuket is a classy beach club from the world-famous brand originating out of Ibiza. It brings the sophisticated party atmosphere of its namesake to the northern end of Kamala Beach, with a high-quality setting and a great soundtrack of chill-out beats.
Situated right next to the modern and stylish HQ Beach Lounge, Café del Mar has a more rustic beach-hut-like look, with a thatch-roofed main bar at its heart. To one side of it is shaded seating on comfortable sofas, while cabanas and large beds occupy a patch of sand to the other side. Behind the bar is an impressively large swimming pool, with single sun loungers and more beds and cabanas around it, as well as a poolside swim-up bar. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 2am
- Location: 118/19 Moo 3, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)61 359 5500
HQ Beach Lounge Phuket is a very chic and stylish beach club at the extreme northern end of Kamala Beach. Modest in size and scope, it is one of the few such places with direct beach access and even a couple of sun mats under the trees, as well as an impressive selection of drinks and classy cuisine in a cool, laid-back setting.
You can relax on cabanas, sofas, seats, stools or the mats by the beach in the upmarket atmosphere while enjoying the chillout music played by a live DJ every day from around 6pm. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: 118/17, Moo 3 Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)94 480 0882
Vanilla Sky Bar & Gastro Pub
Vanilla Sky Bar & Gastro Pub is a stylish cocktail lounge set on the rooftop of Cape Sienna Phuket Hotel & Villas, a 5-star resort set along Phuket’s Millionaire Mile in the southern area of Kamala Beach. Featuring 4 sections: an indoor cosy lounge, an outdoor terrace overlooking Kamala Bay and the Andaman Sea, a snooker room and, at the top floor, a large room designed for private parties (birthdays, weddings), Vanilla Sky Bar is a sumptuous venue indeed.
Vanilla Sky has been cleverly thought out to offer an incomparable atmosphere to its well-heeled guests. The menu hosts an impressive list of cocktails perfectly mixed by experienced bartenders, and delicious tapas assortment to accompany them.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 12am
- Location: 18/40 Moo 6, Nakalay Road, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 337 300
Aussie Pub is a large 2-storey venue along the Kamala main road (on the right-hand side before Rim Hat Road intersection when coming from the south). It is a very lively and popular and this is for some good reasons: featuring 6 television screens, punters can watch all major sport events broadcasted live; the pool table at the second-floor offers good time with friends; the menu hosts a great selection of international dishes and pub grub, and the charming waitresses are very friendly yet unobtrusive.
With its casual and friendly atmosphere, Aussie Pub is the right place to spend an agreeable evening chatting with expats and visitors alike. Do not miss the free sausage sizzle usually from 6.30pm onwards every Fridays. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 2pm to 2am, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 2am
- Location: 93/43 Moo3 Main Road, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)84 817 9950