Our list of the 10 Hotels Travellers Love Most in Kamala is generated based on the opinions of people just like you. These are the hotels which have received the most positive feedback of any in the area, and there is certainly plenty of competition. Kamala is a very popular destination because of its easy-going pace, great selection of restaurants and bars, friendly locals and, naturally, because of its long crescent of beautiful sandy beach.
These 10 best ranked Kamala Beach hotels are drawn from the full spectrum of hotel types available in this quiet little town, including hillside villas, luxurious beach resorts and town-centre guesthouses. This means that the price range may vary wildly, but the quality remains consistent. After all, these rankings are based on the comments and votes of hundreds of holidaymakers – and they can’t all be wrong!
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay