Top 10 Kamala Beach
The Best of Kamala Beach in Phuket
Kamala is the perfect destination if you're looking to spend most of your holiday time on or around the beach. This small resort town used to be a quiet fishing village until the end of the seventies, when it started its slow but steady development. Although Kamala today is more tourist-friendly, it still somehow retains much of its quaint seaside-town soul. The peaceful northern part of the two-kilometre-long Kamala Beach is a well looked after surf spot in low season (May-November), while its southern part is a great family-friendly strip of sand fringed by shallow waters.
We have found the best of Kamala’s hotels, attractions, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, which are all presented below. Our selection offers an eclectic choice of venues apt to satisfy everyone’s tastes and budgets.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour