The 10 best affordable hotels in Kata are particularly popular because the resort town is such a popular place with young, active travellers who are often working with limited cash reserves. Kata Beach is one of Phuket’s top surfing destinations, has a fun nightlife and great attractions and activities to enjoy, some of which will take up a portion of your holiday money. That means some visitors are forced to reduce their accommodation budget.
You might be surprised at how good the best affordable Kata Beach hotels can be. Even if you’ve set your budget at no more than US$100 per night, you can still find a great place to stay, particularly once you’ve applied our special discounts. You won’t need to slum it in some out-dated guesthouse, as you will see in our list below.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay