Top 10 Nightlife in Patong Beach
Best Places to Go at Night in Patong Beach
The Patong nightlife scene is the cherry on the cake for people looking for a good time in a tropical beachside environment. Originally, Patong was a small fishing village nestled in a splendid bay in the central area of Phuket Island’s west coast but the tourism development that Phuket has been through in the past 30 years has brought Patong to centre stage and transformed it into a bustling town filled with restaurants, shops, and nightlife entertainment venues. Of course, the genuine and natural beauty of the bay is still one of the main appealing points of Patong, but its nightlife scene is also the reason why many come to Patong.
Check out our Top 10 Patong Nightlife listing which pretty well covers all that the resort town has to offer by way of entertainment, with an eclectic choice of cabaret shows, gay meeting places, naughty bars and dance floors. There’s something going on every night in Patong Beach.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Seduction Complex is the largest nightspot in Patong Beach. Located right on the main nightlife entertainment strip of the most popular resort in Phuket, it features no less than five stylish, modern and clean venues that can host up to 3,000 guests. Start the evening at Higher Restaurant & Lounge on the rooftop for a sundowner drink and dinner before enjoying an after-dinner liqueur at the Terrace on the second storey; then shake your booty on the large Seduction Nightclub dance floor and then retire to a slightly more relaxing time in one of the two hip lounge clubs – Blow and La Shisha – respectively located on the third and fourth floors. Read More...
- Opening Hours: From 19:00 (Higher Restaurant) / 22:00 (discos) until 04:00
- Location: Toward the eastern end of Bangla Road, opposite Moulin Rouge
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 3173
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/seductiondisco
Illuzion Show & Discotheque should be on the bucket-list of every reveller visiting Patong Beach for the quality of the entertainment they provide and for the high-standing style of the venue. Featuring three main areas – dance-floor, VIP lounge, and a large balcony – the club is built around a central T-shaped stage back-dropped with a 100sqm LED wall screen projecting colourful videos and graphic images, adding to the futuristic design of the venue. With great EDM and hip-hop music played on a first-class sound system, it is one of the most popular nightclubs in Phuket. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 – late
- Location: Bangla Road, Patong Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)98 024 6369, +66 (0)7 668 3030
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/illuzionphuket
You simply can’t miss Tiger Disco: the imposing complex covers some 5,000 sqm on three floors. The building is fitted out with cement décor with large concrete tigers overlooking the street from the second floor. The ground floor is entirely beer bars while the upper floors are home to the nightclub. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 03:00
- Location: Next to Seduction Complex, Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)94 845 6241
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Tigerdanceclub
Patong, being the centre of nightlife on the island and indeed the south of Thailand, is the place to go for live and live-mix DJ music. For a town of this size there are a surprising amount of choices when it comes down to opting for folk, heavy rock, house or hip-hop. Top choices include Rock City, Molly Malone's Irish Bar, Hard Rock Café, Red Hot and Tao Bar. Read More...0
Soi Sea Dragon is the main place in Phuket to find go-go bars. The most notorious of these is Suzy Wong which, despite being the furthest from the Bangla Road, is still the most popular by a significant margain. Other notable names on the street include Harem, Exotica, Club Lover and Devil’s Playground. Note that drinks prices are slightly higher in these venues than in the beer bars. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily, it starts to be lively after 22:00
- Location: off Bangla Road, opposite Soi Patong Resort, Patong
Paradise Beach Club Phuket is a large, well-developed party spot located on Paradise Beach in an isolated bay a short distance from Patong Beach. Featuring shops, restaurants, activities and fantastic beach parties, it has an air of exclusivity without being prohibitively expensive. It is practically unique among the beach clubs on Phuket in the way that it celebrates the phases of the moon. It recreates the famous Full-Moon parties of Koh Phangan, along with half-moon and “black-moon” parties. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:30 - late
- Location: At the end of the headland south of Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9609
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseBeachPhuket
Patong Boxing Stadium on Sai Nam Yen Road delivers the real McCoy when it comes to Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Surrounding the ring are the more expensive seats and further out are blue-painted bleachers providing a bird's eye view of the proceedings. The stadium's buzzing with fight talk and a video on the large screen is explaining the history of Thai boxing. Dubbed 'The Art of the Eight Limbs', the hands, shins, elbows, and knees are all used extensively in this art, although if you're on the receiving end of such a body arsenal you probably won't think of it much as art. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Every Monday and Thursday from 21:00 - midnight
- Location: Off Sai Nam Yen Road
Simon Cabaret is all about clever choreography and fabulous costumes, rapid set changes and superb background sets. The transgender and transvestite entertainers are remarkably skilled and easily half of the fun at Simon is to glance around at the audience's entranced faces as they take the spectacle in. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Three shows daily at 18:00, 19:45 and 21:30 hours
- Location: At the entrance of Patong on the road to Karon Beach
Most of the businesses in the Royal Paradise Complex in Patong are run by, or are catering to gay people. The atmosphere in the Complex during the day is sleepy, but at night the atmosphere is friendly and flamboyant, with cabaret shows sometimes right out on the street. Read More...
- Location: Around the Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, Patong
Patong OTOP Shopping Paradise is part of a canny scheme to promote and stimulate locally made and marketed products of each ‘tambon’ (subdistrict) throughout Thailand. You can combine a night drinking out at the (mostly Aussie) bars that line the alleys while getting your holiday shopping done. In short, it’s a fun and an unusual place to be. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)