Our list of the 10 best cheap hotels in Phuket Town is perfect for people travelling on a tight budget. This beautiful island and its vibrant cultural and administrative capital attract many backpackers and young travellers who may not be able to set aside that much money for places to stay without sacrificing much of their budget for memorable tours, souvenir shopping and partying. Phuket Town has a lot to offer in these regards, so saving a bit on accommodation is definitely worthwhile.
Just because it is cheap, though, does not automatically mean that the places on this list of the best Phuket Town hotels for less than US$50 per night will be low-quality. You don’t have to stay in grubby guesthouse or noisy hostel in order to save money, as you will see below. With regular big discounts on some of the top-end hotels in the area, you might find that you can have a very comfortable night’s sleep with plenty of money to spare.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay