Top 10 Phuket Town
The Best of Phuket City
Phuket Town (officially renamed Phuket City in 2004) is the capital city and economical hub of Phuket in South Thailand. The city was created during the tin mining’s boom between the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th centuries. Today, Phuket Old Town is the witness of this era: the Sino-colonial district is the liveliest part of the city, a must-visit vintage area hosting trendy restaurants, boutiques and bars in 100-year-old houses and mansions.
Through time the city has grown around its original district; exponentially since the advent of tourism in the late ‘80s. Nevertheless, Phuket Town retains much of its Thainess and the charms of a small provincial town. With our knowledge and expertise, our Phuket Town Top 10 lists below make for the perfect introductions to this vibrant and fascinating area.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour