Water Activities in Phuket
Island Hopping, Speedboat Trips and Snorkeling
Phuket, as an island, offers a wide range of water activities: Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking, Boat Charter, Cruises, Game Fishing, Snorkeling, Whitewater Rafting. Island hopping is a "must do" when you come to Phuket. Its location in the Andaman Sea, allows you to discover some marvels such as Phang Nga Bay, Phi Phi Islands, Krabi Coast, and the famous Similan Islands to name a few. Please check below the activities worth to try out and the places worth to visit...
Just offshore from Phuket and its neighboring islands lies a brilliant undersea world teeming with fish and carpeted by colourful coral. Snorkelling is a safe and easy way to discover the marine life of the Andaman.
Private boats, day tours and romantic charters can all be arranged, taking you to Coral Island, Racha, Khai Nok, the Phi Phi Islands or even the Similan Islands - from November to April only for the Similans.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay