ATV Tour & White Water Rafting in Phang Nga
3 Hours Adventure Program
• Pick up from your hotel by air-con minibus/car to the rafting camp (around 90 minutes)
• Registration & whitewater rafting orientation with tour program, safety tips, briefing and training.
• Get ready and go for rafting in a wild river (around 45 minutes).
• Lunch and then transfer to the ATV camp (around 30 minutes).
• Registration & ATV tour orientation with tour program with safety tips, briefing and training.
• Tour starts by fun riding on off-road trail among the great environment of local farms, plantations and jungle to the remote village.
• The real adventure starts where the road ends, where you can experience the next level by riding in river. This is a great opportunity to cover the more advanced skills of ATV riding. And allows you to head to the hidden waterfall, secretly kept for all nature lovers. You can enjoy swimming, refreshments and snacks.
• The most exhilarating part is the adventurous up hill trail where you will learn how to ride 4WD ATV up to the mountain peak and where you can experience the spirit of High Lander.
• Here you can take a short break to enjoy the fresh & cool mountain breeze and its scenic view and take some beautiful shots for your unforgettable memories.
• Next, you ride at low speed on the off-road trail through the countryside where you can still see the land of thousand smiles. Then have a cool brake at our ATV camp in the village. (including toilets)
• Cool down your ATV and yourselves by riding down hill and back to the ATV camp, enjoy fresh fruits in season, a sandwich and cold beverages and transfer to your hotel.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay