Phang Nga Bay by Ayodhaya Cruise and Cave Canoe
Day Cruise on a Traditional Thai Junk
Discover dramatic limestone caves and secret lagoons in Phang Nga Bay on this one day cruise from Phuket’s Leam Sai Pier. As well as taking to kayaks to discover the stunning coast and National Marine Park, you will have time for swimming in the pristine azure waters of the Andaman Sea and learn about the unique flora and fauna on Kho Panak (Panak Island).
Included in the tour is a tasty Thai lunch plus a seafood buffet dinner, and you will get to witness a stunning sunset before sailing back to Phuket on board the Ayodhaya traditional sailing boat with transfers to and from your hotel included. Snacks are served on board throughout the day and an experienced guide will be with you at all times so any level of kayaker can take part.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.