Phang Nga Bay by Ayodhaya Cruise and Cave Canoe
Day Cruise on a Traditional Thai Junk
Discover dramatic limestone caves and secret lagoons in Phang Nga Bay on this one day cruise from Phuket’s Leam Sai Pier. As well as taking to kayaks to discover the stunning coast and National Marine Park, you will have time for swimming in the pristine azure waters of the Andaman Sea and learn about the unique flora and fauna on Kho Panak (Panak Island).
Included in the tour is a tasty Thai lunch plus a seafood buffet dinner, and you will get to witness a stunning sunset before sailing back to Phuket on board the Ayodhaya traditional sailing boat with transfers to and from your hotel included. Snacks are served on board throughout the day and an experienced guide will be with you at all times so any level of kayaker can take part.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.