Phang Nga Bay by Ayodhaya Cruise and Cave Canoe
Day Cruise on a Traditional Thai Junk
Discover dramatic limestone caves and secret lagoons in Phang Nga Bay on this one day cruise from Phuket’s Leam Sai Pier. As well as taking to kayaks to discover the stunning coast and National Marine Park, you will have time for swimming in the pristine azure waters of the Andaman Sea and learn about the unique flora and fauna on Kho Panak (Panak Island).
Included in the tour is a tasty Thai lunch plus a seafood buffet dinner, and you will get to witness a stunning sunset before sailing back to Phuket on board the Ayodhaya traditional sailing boat with transfers to and from your hotel included. Snacks are served on board throughout the day and an experienced guide will be with you at all times so any level of kayaker can take part.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.