Phang Nga Bay Cruises with Ayodhaya
Day Cruise on a Traditional Thai Junk
Phang Nga Bay is the most popular tourist destination in Phuket. So what better way to explore this magnificent beauty than onboard our traditional Thai Junk Ayodhaya? Stop off at Koh Tapu, better known as James Bond Island; visit a maze of mangrove forest, amazing caves, and a spectacular floating Sea Gypsy Village.
Experience the flavors of a traditional Thai meal (although we will hold back on the spiciness.) Stop off at a quiet island and explore, cool off in the waters of the emerald bay, or just relax and feel the warmth of the sun and sand on the beach. This is one journey you will not forget in a hurry.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.