Phang Nga Bay Cruises with Ayodhaya
Day Cruise on a Traditional Thai Junk
Phang Nga Bay is the most popular tourist destination in Phuket. So what better way to explore this magnificent beauty than onboard our traditional Thai Junk Ayodhaya? Stop off at Koh Tapu, better known as James Bond Island; visit a maze of mangrove forest, amazing caves, and a spectacular floating Sea Gypsy Village.
Experience the flavors of a traditional Thai meal (although we will hold back on the spiciness.) Stop off at a quiet island and explore, cool off in the waters of the emerald bay, or just relax and feel the warmth of the sun and sand on the beach. This is one journey you will not forget in a hurry.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.