Suwan Macha Cruises
4 Day/3 Night Cruise to Phang Nga, Phi Phi & Krabi
Imagine yourself stretched out on the sun-soaked deck of an exquisite, meticulously crafted oriental yacht. As the junk slips through the tropical sea, surrounded by a spectacular seascape you sip lazily from your ice-cold cocktail.
Make your choice: Phuket, Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, and the Phi Phi Islands on one hand; Koh Samui, Koh Taen and the Archipelago of Ang Thong National Park on the other: a storybook setting for a romantic adventure at sea.
The Suwan Macha Boat
The boat is a treasure in itself - an authentic junk with Siamese rigging. It blends western comfort with Oriental charm and provides spacious accommodation for up to 10 people and includes the following:
• Modern safety equipment and lifejackets
• Three double and two twin cabins, each with wall-mounted fans and generous storage space.
• Snorkelling gear and sunbathing / lounging mattresses.
• CD player stereo, games and reading materials.
• Motorized raft.
• Three fully equipped 'heads', complete with western-style toilets, basins and showers.
• A fully-stocked bar.
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.