Daytrips Tours around Phuket
Daytrips to Phi Phi, Phang Nga, Krabi and Similans
Phuket is a lovely and stunning place in its own right, but what makes it even better is that it makes for a great base from which to explore the whole region, which is equally blessed with jaw-dropping scenery. Within a relatively short drive or boat ride, there are numerous beautiful islands, national parks, unspoilt coastlines and other forms of tropical paradise.
Many of these alternative destinations lack the first-rate accommodation and facilities of Phuket, making them best enjoyed in a daytrip. It will be a day you will not soon forget, whether you choose to marvel at the dramatic limestone formations, talcum powder-like beaches, vibrant coral reefs, rugged countryside or breath-taking waterfalls.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe