Phuket Sport Fishing
Big Game Fishing Daytrips & Boat Charters
Thailand offers some of the best prizefighters of the sport fishing world. Travelly, Sailfish, several varieties of Tuna, Reef Sharks, Dorado, Rainbow Runners, and a variety of bottom fish await your challenge!
Techniques range from trolling with artificials, dead and live baits, trolling with the downrigger, casting poppers, jigging and spinning, to drift and bottom fishing. Fishing is good year round, although from June to October during the south west monsoon, Wahoo are plentiful, while Black Marlin and Sailfish are jumping from September to December.
Charter a boat with friends for the day (or longer) or join a fishing trip (subject to availability.) Trips to nearby islands such as Racha Island, operate year round while longer range trips, e.g., to the Similan Islands, north of Phuket, operate during the high season from November to March only. For keen fishermen, please note the Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament held every November which attractsRead More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration