Phuket Sport Fishing
Big Game Fishing Daytrips & Boat Charters
Thailand offers some of the best prizefighters of the sport fishing world. Travelly, Sailfish, several varieties of Tuna, Reef Sharks, Dorado, Rainbow Runners, and a variety of bottom fish await your challenge!
Techniques range from trolling with artificials, dead and live baits, trolling with the downrigger, casting poppers, jigging and spinning, to drift and bottom fishing. Fishing is good year round, although from June to October during the south west monsoon, Wahoo are plentiful, while Black Marlin and Sailfish are jumping from September to December.
Charter a boat with friends for the day (or longer) or join a fishing trip (subject to availability.) Trips to nearby islands such as Racha Island, operate year round while longer range trips, e.g., to the Similan Islands, north of Phuket, operate during the high season from November to March only. For keen fishermen, please note the Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament held every November which attracts
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour