Phuket Sea Kayaking Tours
Day & Overnight Canoeing Tours in Phang Nga Bay
The strange and beautiful limestone scenery around Phuket contains a secret world of karsts, caves, tunnels and interior lagoons - known locally as 'hongs'. These collapsed caverns, eroded by natural forces over millions of years, can only be entered by a sea canoe or kayak when the tide is just right, revealing a hidden and unique natural environment.
An ideal eco-tourist activity, sea canoeing provides the perfect way to explore this fascinating world. The quiet approach does not intrude on the local wildlife and leaves plenty of time to appreciate the fantastic scenery and natural wonders. There’s no need to paddle your own canoe; the safe, inflatable kayaks, are expertly-handled by licensed guides with knowledge of the natural history and geography of the area.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour