Elephant Trekking in Phuket and Khao Sok
Elephant Trekking, Safari, Jungles
Nature Tours are becoming popular in a big way. To some extent, it's not so surprising as much of Thailand is still relatively wild and has a lot to offer when it comes to exploring and discovering the wonders of nature. This is especially true in the Phuket, Khao Sok and Khao Lak regions, with a number of nature reserves and national parks located in the area.
Lumbering through the jungle on the back of a swaying elephant is an unforgettable experience, as is a tree adventure tour. Even more exhilarating is bamboo rafting downstream during the rainy season, observing the jungle wildlife. For the more active visitor to these regions, high adventure beckons.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour