4-in-1 Half-Day Safari Tour
Phuket Nature Tour
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the hills above Chalong. Arrive at Siam Safari elephant camp and meet Siam Safari's elephants; learn about them and the mahouts who take care of them and also about Thai elephant conservation and how you can help. See how young elephants are trained, touch them and feed them bananas. Trek on elephant back in the Chalong highlands with good views over Chalong Bay.
This is Phuket's best elephant trek and the best cared-for elephants on the island. It's the only elephant camp in southern Thailand to have attained the Royal Thai government standard award.
The four main activities are:
- Meet the baby elephants - Poo Nok and Ha Choo – a pair of decidedly cute five- and seven-year-old elephants.
- Rubber making demonstration - See how to collect rubber to produce natural latex and how to process it into a usable texture.
- Elephant trekking - Many people's favourite, take a ride on the back of this magnificent beast while enjoying views of Chalong Bay.
- Rice and coconut demonstration - Learn how to husk and separate rice then learn all the uses for a coconut and how to make milk and oil.
You'll also learn about Thai coffee and tea, enoy drinking it and sample coconut pancakes while watching a buffalo 'plough' a field. Then you can ride in a buffalo cart before watching how to make Thai curry and trying some out.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay