Khao Lak Nature Tour
Bamboo Rafting & Elephant Trekking
Khao Lak Nature - Rafting/Trekking Tour: Get off the beaten track and see the natural wonders and traditional life of Phang Nga Province. Visit a turtle-breeding farm and see how many tropical fish you can recognize.
Glide down unspoilt rivers on a bamboo raft, where there's a surprise around every bend - a colourful tropical bird, a water monitor, some exotic hanging fruit or bathing water buffaloes.
Then take a thrilling ride along mountain paths on the back of an elephant. A safe and exciting trip that the whole family will enjoy. Green, cool and educational.
• Wear comfortable, light clothing
• Wear swimming gear - the clear, cool waters are tempting to jump into!
• Bring a beach towel and a change of clothing.
• Bring waterproof bags to protect your camera.
• Don't forget to pack sunscreen and insect repellent.
• Wear shoes suitable for sitting in a canoe/raft and walking (ie. comfortable sandals)
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour