3 days 2 nights in Khao Sok
Nature Tour in Khao Sok
Khao Sok has some of the oldest rain forest in the world and you too can be part of this experience by taking a one-day tour to the region. On the way to this national park stop for a cup of coffee and take in the views of Khao Lak and its beautiful beaches then visit the fascinating tsunami museum. Take an elephant trek through Khao Sok’s impressive rain forest and at just past midday have a tasty lunch at a jungle camp near the River Sok. After lunch canoe down the river to the waiting minivan then stay overnight at Boutique Camps.
Next morning after breakfast go jungle trekking in the incomparable Khao Sok National Park then enjoy lunch at your leisure before sightseeing from a long-tail boat at the Ratchaprapa Dam. Soaring limestone heights rise vertically out of this water. It truly is a wildlife sanctuary. Check into your ‘floating hut’ on the lake and relax before enjoying dinner and stargazing.
In the morning after breakfast enjoy bamboo rafting and exploring the Tham Nam Talu cave with its bats, stalagmites and stalactites. A delicious lunch follows, then return to the pier by long-tail boat and transfer back to your hotel.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour