3 days 2 nights in Khao Sok
Nature Tour in Khao Sok
Khao Sok has some of the oldest rain forest in the world and you too can be part of this experience by taking a one-day tour to the region. On the way to this national park stop for a cup of coffee and take in the views of Khao Lak and its beautiful beaches then visit the fascinating tsunami museum. Take an elephant trek through Khao Sok’s impressive rain forest and at just past midday have a tasty lunch at a jungle camp near the River Sok. After lunch canoe down the river to the waiting minivan then stay overnight at Boutique Camps.
Next morning after breakfast go jungle trekking in the incomparable Khao Sok National Park then enjoy lunch at your leisure before sightseeing from a long-tail boat at the Ratchaprapa Dam. Soaring limestone heights rise vertically out of this water. It truly is a wildlife sanctuary. Check into your ‘floating hut’ on the lake and relax before enjoying dinner and stargazing.
In the morning after breakfast enjoy bamboo rafting and exploring the Tham Nam Talu cave with its bats, stalagmites and stalactites. A delicious lunch follows, then return to the pier by long-tail boat and transfer back to your hotel.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay