This tour includes a visit to Khao Sok River Lodge, camping and Cheow Lan Lake – a stunning selection of exciting attractions. It allows you to discover the magic that is Khao Sok National Park. One of the world's last virgin rainforests and the largest tract of jungle in this part of the continent, Khao Sok is a veritable cornucopia of wildlife, exotic flora and adventure. Beautiful limestone peaks rise vertically out of the jungle, presenting breathtaking vistas.
This two-day tour gives you the chance to enjoy kayaking, fishing, bathing in cooling waterfalls and sampling real Thai culture, food and nature. Spend a night in the breathtaking raft house on Cheow Lan Lake and ride through the jungle landscape on a bamboo raft, as well as visiting Pakarang Cave.
Highlights of this tour:
- See the beautiful natural landscape of Khao Sok National Park
- Visiting local villages and markets
- Enjoy swimming, fishing, kayaking, rafting and more
- One-night stay in Cheow Lan Lake Raft House
- Roundtrip transfer from your Phuket hotel
- Two-day tour