2 Days 1 Night Lake Explorer Overnight
Nature Tours in Khao Sok
Spend two days up in one of the largest remaining tropical forests in the world – Khao Sok. Pass by the scene of 2004’s tsunami and visit a dedicated museum before driving up through beautiful countryside to Khao Sok National Park. Visit waterfalls then enjoy lunch before exploring the truly spectacular Cheow Larn Lake. Get settled into a raft houseboat before enjoying a lazy swim, dinner then embarking on a night safari.
On Day Two head out for early-morning canoing and exploring the area on a bamboo raft to a beautiful cave with stalagmites resembling coral. After a sumptuous lunch return by long-tail boat to the pier and eventually arrive back in Phuket at 19:30.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour