Phang Nga Nature Tour
Bamboo Rafting, Canoeing, Elephant Trekking and Bathing in Phang Nga
Enjoy a whole new experience in beautiful Phang Nga Province that involves bamboo rafting or river canoeing as well as bathing an elephant – all surrounded by unforgettable natural scenery. This day out also includes a delicious Thai set lunch, a 45-minute elephant trek, and a visit to Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Cave).
Each participant is fully insured and you will be chaperoned by a qualified, English-speaking guide who will point out and explain unusual local sights and traditions. You’ll also be briefed on the safety aspects of canoeing and be given access to a locker in which to store your valuables. Enjoy!
Read a review of Phang Nga Nature TourRead More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.