Phang Nga Nature Tour
Bamboo Rafting, Canoeing, Elephant Trekking and Bathing in Phang Nga
Enjoy a whole new experience in beautiful Phang Nga Province that involves bamboo rafting or river canoeing as well as bathing an elephant – all surrounded by unforgettable natural scenery. This day out also includes a delicious Thai set lunch, a 45-minute elephant trek, and a visit to Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Cave).
Each participant is fully insured and you will be chaperoned by a qualified, English-speaking guide who will point out and explain unusual local sights and traditions. You’ll also be briefed on the safety aspects of canoeing and be given access to a locker in which to store your valuables. Enjoy!
Read a review of Phang Nga Nature Tour
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.