Phuket Night Entertainment
Fantasea Show, Simon Cabaret, Siam Niramit and Thai Boxing
If you're looking for bright lights, crowds and pounding music on all sides, then head for Patong Beach. During the last 20 years, this former fishing village has evolved into a rollicking resort town with a wide range of entertainment. Patong is best known for its beer bars, go-go bars and discotheques, but where do you go if your idea of nocturnal entertainment extends beyond drink and loud music?
Thailand is well-known for its transvestite cabaret shows, of which Phuket has its fair share. It is also renowned for its ancient martial art – Muay Thai – and there are stadiums and shows where you can enjoy watching the sport at its finest. If you want a more laid-back night, take advantage of the wonderful sunsets and calm seas with an evening cruise.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe