The Ultimate Nighttime Cultural Theme Park
Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects.
The result is a stunning 140-acre theme complex, packed with a multitude of activities and entertainment: a Carnival village with games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000-seat theme restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; and a breathtaking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the grace and beauty of Thailand's myths, mysteries and magic in a wondrous extravaganza certain to delight the whole family.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
Palace of the Elephants
The magnificent Palace of the Elephants is a state-of-the-art theatre with wonderful acoustics and seating for 3,000 persons. Fronted by a glorious reconstruction of a Sukhothai-era stone palace, with intriguing elephant statues, the theatre puts on a spell-binding show combining culture and illusion that is almost beyond belief.
Fantasy Of A Kingdom Culture Illusion Show
The ultimate in Las Vegas-style theatrical productions. Created by international experts and local professionals, this audio-visual extravaganza incorporates, for the first time, nine stunning show themes — Thai culture, magical illusions, four-dimensional effects, aerial performances, acrobatics, indoor pyrotechnics, special effects, elephant circus and stunts all rolled into one unforgettable theatrical masterpiece guaranteed to thrill and delight visitors of all ages and nationalities.
A stroll through the enchanted Carnival Village is like a journey through Thailand's architectural history. Each fascinating facade promises a unique shopping experience, where visitors can buy high quality locally made products from 15 different shops offering silk, leather, handicrafts, ceramics, jewelry, souvenirs, unusual items about elephants and Siamese twins, and much more! Pay a visit also to the Hanuman’s Lair - full of games, plays and exciting surprises for the kids. Here the trickster king of the monkeys promises fun and excitement for everyone.
Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant
The road from the Carnival Village leads to the blue lake, in which floats the beautiful Golden Pavilion, entrance to the world’s grandest 4,000-seat dining facility -- the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant. Here mythical kinnarees - half-bird and half-woman of legendary beauty and graciousness - look after their guests like proverbial kings. Amidst a mystical Himmaphan forest setting, visitors can indulge in a sumptuous feast of Royal Thai dishes and delicacies from popular international cuisine, prepared by some of Thailand's finest chefs. Buffet dinner time: 18:00 - 21:00
Suriyamas Seafood Buffet Restaurant
Located at Phuket FantaSea, Suriyamas Restaurant specialises in seafood as well as preparing glamorously prepared international and Thai delicacies. The theme is that of a Thai palace and the restaurant is accordingly fitted out with elaborate decorations, golden statues of mythical angels and regal décor. Suriyamas caters for large or intimate gatherings and is situated next to the giant Golden Kinnaree Restaurant in the theme park. See Menu
Buffet dinner time: 18:00 - 21:00
- Dinner time: 18:00 - 21:00
- Show Gate Opens: 20:30
- Show Starts: 21:00
- Show duration is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- The client is advised to be at the theatre 20 minutes before the show starts
- Park operates 17:00 - 23:30 every day except Thursday
- Pick up time for transfer trip is 17:00-17:30 by air-conditioned mini bus.
- Child's means those between 4 - 12 years old whose height must not exceed 140cm.
- Children under 4 years of age (Height must not exceed 100cm) may enter show theatre free of charge, but they should be under their parent's control and will not be provided with a seat.
- If you need the Gold Seat, please clearly state this in the booking form.
- Round-trip, Private transfer by air-conditioned minibus 2,000 THB per bus capacity up to 10 passengers.
- Round-trip air-conditioned minibus transfer from hotels in Khao Lak and Phang Nga (operates on Wed, Sat ) 600 THB per person.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556