Tours in Phang Nga Bay
James Bond Island and Phang Nga Kayaking Tours
Phang Nga is a province located north of Phuket, approximately 45-minute by car. Visit to Phang Nga Bay National park for scenic views of literally hundreds of limestone cliffs rising over the sea, tour the movie scene "James Bond Island," Khao Phingkan, experience the sea gypsies' way of life and perhaps enjoy lunch on Ko Panyee.
For a closer look, explore sea caves and their interior lagoons (known as hong) by sea canoe and learn to love the beauty of nature. Listed below are some popular tours and packages in the area.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour