Sea Kayaking in Phang Nga Bay
Phuket Sea Kayaking - Day Trip
Get up-close and personal with one of the world’s most stunning areas - Phang Nga Bay, where the strange and beautiful limestone scenery contains a secret world of caves, tunnels and interior lagoons. There's a big bay out there, filled with islands, white-sand beaches, tropical wildlife, and Thai fishing village culture.
There are a number of different sea kayaking in Phang Nga Bay tours available, with slight variations on the route, duration, the size of the canoe and whether you are paddling or an experienced guide is doing it for you. Check out each of the options available below to see which best suits you. Most include visits to the famous James Bond Island as well as Hong Island and Panak Island, both of which feature breath-taking natural scenery, which a sea kayak alone will enable you to explore at close range.
Highlights of this tour:
- Explore the hidden lagoons of Hong Island, which are inaccessible to larger boats
- Your quiet transport increases the chances of seeing local wildlife
- See James Bond Island from a different perspective
- Lunch included
- Round-trip transport to and from your hotel included
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day tour
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour