Explore the beautiful Phi Phi Islands and beat the crowds there by travelling by speedboat on this tour. Your experienced professional guide will see that your enjoyment of such fantastic sites as Maya Bay, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach are not spoiled by hundreds of other tourists attempting to enjoy the view.
The Phi Phi Islands are widely regarded as a must-see while staying in Phuket. They feature striking limestone cliffs surrounded by white-sand beaches and crystal-clear tropical seas full of vibrant corals and friendly fish. Maya Bay is the most famous of the sites to see, it being the setting for the Leonardo DiCaprio movie The Beach. Viking Cave is also a very interesting spot, where ancient paintings appear to depict Viking longships. Along with these and other sites, the day-long tour includes an international buffet lunch and round-trip transport to and from your hotel.
Highlights of this tour:
- The set of The Beach on Maya Beach
- Wall paintings of Viking ships in Viking Cave
- Wild monkeys on Monkey Beach
- Swimming and snorkelling in crystal-clear seas
- Relaxing on soft white-sand beaches of Bamboo Island
- International buffet lunch
- Local English-speaking guide
- 8-hour tour
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.