Give yourself a cultural and scenic treat in this programme and your holiday memories will be enriched. Take in Phuket Island's natural beauty as you are driven along beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai. Visit the hilltop 'Three Beaches' viewpoint where you can take in a great vista of the beautiful bays of Kata Noi, Kata and Karon, as well as Kho Pu Island, at one of the island's best scenic spots. Then head to Phuket's southernmost point and the windswept Promthep Cape.
This tour gives an insight into the highlights of the 'Pearl of the Andaman'. It also includes a leisurely drive around Phuket Town to view the old Sino-Portuguese buildings. Other attractions visited are Wat Chalong - Phuket's most beautiful and renowned monastery and Gems Gallery, where you can buy beautiful intricate jewellery.
Highlights of this tour:
- See three of Phuket's best beaches from a single viewpoint
- Enjoy the ruggedly beautiful Promthep Cape
- Learn more about Thai culture and traditions at Wat Chalong
- Admire the charming historic streets of Phuket Town
- Round-trip transport to and from your hotel included
- English-speaking guide
- 4-hour tour