3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
Multi-Day & Extended Tours
Take an adventurous 3-day journey across 3 of Thailand's southern provinces, Phuket, Phang Nga, and Surranthani. Explore the lush, green tropical forests of Khao Sok, pedal beside the waters of Cheow Lan Lake, and take a long-tail boat ride along mountain cliffs and interesting caves.
Start your tour by traveling to Phuket Island. Be greeted by curious hosts like monkeys and birds as you cycle in the greenery of Khao Sok National Park. Cycle past rubber tree plantations and charming villages as you pass by various rivers and waterfalls in this national park. Enjoy natural hillside accommodation as you rest for the night.
Start your second day with a hearty breakfast before cycling toward the picturesque Cheow Lan Lake. Take photos of this majestic lake that covers 100 square miles (165 sq km) of natural beauty for you to kayak, swim, or hike around. Hop on a long-tail boat for some bird watching and sightseeing before ending the day at your hotel.
On your final day, enjoy a long-tail boat ride to a different side of Cheow Lan Lake. Explore neighboring caves and marvel at stalagmite and stalactite formations reflected on the clear water. Enjoy your lunch after an eventful morning, and then make your way back to Phuket by transfer.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour