3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
Multi-Day & Extended Tours
Take an adventurous 3-day journey across 3 of Thailand's southern provinces, Phuket, Phang Nga, and Surranthani. Explore the lush, green tropical forests of Khao Sok, pedal beside the waters of Cheow Lan Lake, and take a long-tail boat ride along mountain cliffs and interesting caves.
Start your tour by traveling to Phuket Island. Be greeted by curious hosts like monkeys and birds as you cycle in the greenery of Khao Sok National Park. Cycle past rubber tree plantations and charming villages as you pass by various rivers and waterfalls in this national park. Enjoy natural hillside accommodation as you rest for the night.
Start your second day with a hearty breakfast before cycling toward the picturesque Cheow Lan Lake. Take photos of this majestic lake that covers 100 square miles (165 sq km) of natural beauty for you to kayak, swim, or hike around. Hop on a long-tail boat for some bird watching and sightseeing before ending the day at your hotel.
On your final day, enjoy a long-tail boat ride to a different side of Cheow Lan Lake. Explore neighboring caves and marvel at stalagmite and stalactite formations reflected on the clear water. Enjoy your lunch after an eventful morning, and then make your way back to Phuket by transfer.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration